Call for abstract on the conference Themes:
- River and urban floods, flood forecasting and management
- Coastal surges, tsunami waves and extreme events
- River, estuaries, maritime, coastal sediment processes
- Waterworks, coastal structures design and sustainability
- Waves, tidal renewable and hydro power energy assessment
- Water quality, biodiversity, ecology and environmental pollution (e.g. plastics)
- Numerical methods, code coupling and high-performance computing
- Data assimilation, optimization, risks and uncertainties
The abstract must be submitted in English as a word .docx document before July 3rd 2020 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors will receive confirmation of receipt of their abstracts via email. If you do not receive confirmation please notify us at the above email address. Please follow the instructions concerning styles and layout in the template.
The abstract template can be found here.